Are you fluent in German and love sales? Do you like building long lasting relationships with partners and helping them grow their businesses? Workaround is now looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to join our expansion journey and grow our business in Germany!
Workaround was founded in 2015 and is a leading marketplace for flexible office space. We help companies embrace the transformation towards flexible office space by providing a best in class marketplace experience. To put it simple, we match companies looking for flexible office solutions with our office space partners, primarily co-working operators.
Workaround is active in Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands and Germany with our head office located in Stockholm. The team consists of ~15 engaged employees but we are on a great growth journey as we expand to new markets across Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As we are growing our presence in Germany, we need to strengthen our German team with new sales talent that will help us manage the increasing amount of demand and quickly help grow our sales in multiple German cities. Workaround aims to become Europe’s leading marketplace for flexible office space and therefore needs to accelerate our German growth.
This is a B2B sales role with heavy focus on stakeholder management and your main responsibility will be to match companies looking for office space with our office partners providing flex office solutions. You will work mainly with inbound leads, but to some extent also outbound leads.
Your other focus area is to grow the number of landlords (partners) who will advertise their offices on Workaround to get matched with companies looking for office space. The more partners, the easier it is to match companies looking for office space with the right solution.
You will strive to help as many companies as possible to the perfect office solution, and steadily increase customer satisfaction, build partner relationships, and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset. You will work with the tech, marketing and sales team to meet customer expectations and explore growth opportunities.
If you like to work in a forward-thinking company where you get to interact with people in
various languages and use your commercial drive and your mission to succeed, this is where you wish to work!
● You have previously worked in a sales position for at least two years, preferably in a B2B position
● You have a strong sales mindset and great track record in sales and get motivated by beating sales targets
● You love building strong partner relationships and are as passionate about sales as you are about customer service. You excel in stakeholder management
● You are fluent in German and you can also communicate fluently in English, both in writing and speaking
● You are available to travel somewhat frequently to meet with existing and prospective partners in German cities like Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Frankfurt
IT'S AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU
● Have lived in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg or Frankfurt or have good knowledge of these cities
● Have worked in the real estate industry and/or the flexible office industry
● Understand and/or can speak some Swedish, although this is not a must
● Are used to working in CMS & CRM systems
AS A PERSON YOU ARE
● Very sales driven
● Goal-oriented, self-disciplined and efficient
● Social and love to communicate with all types of people
● Structured, solution-oriented and always want to exceed customer’s expectations
GREETINGS FROM THE TEAM
My name is Stefan and I am Workaround’s COO and responsible for the European expansion at Workaround. I have been part of Workaround since 2017 and helped grow the company from humble beginnings in Stockholm to a leading marketplace in four countries. What I like most about Workaround is the fast pace of development, the incredibly competent colleagues and being part of an exciting journey in an industry that is undergoing strong growth!
GREETINGS FROM THE CEO
My name is Alex and I am CEO at Workaround. I lead our exciting growth journey to become the leading marketplace for flexible office space in Europe. For the past 13 years, I have worked in various leadership positions developing and implementing digital strategies while building data-driven teams in product, technology, marketing and sales with a focus on marketplaces. As a leader, I believe in building a culture that is transparent, feedback oriented, collaborative, data driven and where we dare to try new things. Having a great culture with clear common goals creates engagement which is the basis for all long-term sustainable growth. It will help us attract the best talents in the industry, increase our motivation, help us have fun and make us proud to be part of Workaround.
● Location: Holländargatan 22, Stockholm
● Work extent: Full-time
● Assignment: Long-term
● Workplace policy: Office first
● Website: workaround.io
We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.