Are you ready to be a key player in a dynamic and innovative work environment? We're expanding our portfolio and looking for a commercially driven IT Project Manager and Division Lead to join our talented team. This is your opportunity to lead the successful delivery of our innovative solutions and contribute to the continued growth of one of our divisions.
The division is a software development unit delivering cutting edge tech application performance monitoring solutions, to empower businesses to optimize digital experiences and proactively ensure peak performance for critical applications.
If you're passionate about driving success in a forward-thinking company, apply now to be a part of our journey and make a significant impact in the world of software development!
Project Planning and Execution
- Develop and implement detailed project plans
- Ensure efficient project execution within timelines and budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for successful outcomes
- Act as the main liaison between internal teams and clients
- Provide clear and concise updates on project status, risks, and issues
- Cultivate strong client relationships for satisfaction
Collaboration with Partners
- Work closely with external partners to define project goals
- Ensure seamless integration on joint projects
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships
Team & Resource Management
- Allocate resources effectively for optimal project delivery
- Coordinate with development and QA teams to resolve bottlenecks
- Identify and mitigate risks for project success
- Implement and oversee quality assurance processes
- Conduct thorough testing for high-quality software solutions
- Drive initiatives to enhance project management processes
- Proactively identify efficiency gains and implement best practices
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
7-8 years of experience from an IT consultant firm, such as Accenture, CapGemini, CGI, or from an IT software development company
Proven experience as an IT Project Manager, with a focus on software development projects
Strong understanding of application performance monitoring concepts and technologies
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Swedish and English
As a person you are committed, structured and commercially driven
Preferred Technical Skillset:
Hands-on project and implementation experience from:
APM software solutions, e.g. Instana, AppDynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog
The OIS model, system architecture and complex solutioning
High-end tech infrastructure providers such as Gigamon, Riverbed etc.
What We Offer:
A dynamic and innovative work environment
Opportunities for professional growth and development
Extensive professional network and colleagues within
Great freedom to develop the role and the division
Competitive salary and benefits package
We invite you to join our team and be a key player in shaping the future of digital performance optimization and monitoring solutions.
We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
About Lyvia Group
Lyvia Group is a European Group of entrepreneurial-driven specialist tech companies providing business critical and growth enabling software solutions and expert services to B2B clients and institutions.