As an M&A associate you will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced private equity environment, surrounded by driven and creative colleagues.
Mirovia is on an expansion journey throughout Europe and is looking for an Investment Associate to join its new Warsaw-based investment team focusing on software, IT services and tech companies in a first step. The successful candidate will join a team of high caliber and driven investment professionals with profound knowledge in Private Equity and Operations working on deal analysis, execution, and portfolio management.
- Work with senior team members on all aspects of the deal life cycle from origination through analysis and execution to closing
- On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for financial analysis and management of due diligence workstreams. You will also be involved in portfolio management and monitoring
- In this position you will be expected to hit the ground running and take on more responsibility quickly - allowing you to build a long-term career at Mirovia
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, please submit your resume together with a cover letter today and tell us about yourself and what is attracting you to this role.
Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis.
Skills & requirements
- 1-4 years experience in Private Equity, M&A or Transaction Advisory (investment bank or Big 4)
- Good financial modelling and outstanding analytical skills, able to quickly assess business models and underlying market dynamics of target companies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and proven skills in independently preparing PPT presentations and Excel analysis for financial feasibilities and results
- A humble and down to earth personality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong academic background in Corporate Finance, Business administration, Engineering or similar
- Fluent in Polish (native) and excellent written and spoken English abilities
- Sector knowledge in software, IT services and tech companies is desirable, but not a prerequisite
About the company
Mirovia is a Nordic group that invests in entrepreneur driven companies that offer software, application and/or specialized IT advisory or consultancy within business critical areas. Highly skilled entrepreneurs within specialized areas can thrive in an environment where decision making is kept local while business network and knowledge is shared to enable accelerated and sustainable profitable growth.