In this role, you get the opportunity to work in a flexible and innovative company with strong entrepreneurial drive.
Are you an experienced CFO, familiar with the IT sector, and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment? At Mirovia, you get the opportunity to work for a flexible and innovative company with strong entrepreneurial drive. You will be surrounded by ambitious and engaged colleagues with backgrounds within e.g. acquisitions and entrepreneurship.
- Ensure that group companies follow accounting and reporting standards
- Financial risk assessment of new ventures and other business areas
- Consolidate financial data and manage the group's reporting
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience as a CFO, ideally within the broad technology sector, including SaaS companies, Software houses, ERP/CRM or other software partners, RPA, and other niche software vendors etc.
- You are communicative, structured and deliver with high attention to details
- As a person, you are ambitious, engaged, and down to earth
- You have a good business understanding and can work independently
- Other attributes that are important for the role are that you have integrity and are humble
- Fluency in Polish and English is a requirement
- Experience from the CEE region is valuable
- Experience from IFRS is also valuable